Trade - Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in using the Trade platform at www.singaporemint.com
- To trade online, you must register for an online account, as a Friend-of-the-Mint. If you have not registered, register here.
- Login with your E-mail and Password. If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password and enter the email address you have provided during registration online. Your reset password link will be sent to your registered email address.
- Once logged in, you are now ready to post in our Trade. Before you do so, we encourage you to read through our terms and conditions.
- To add a post, click on the 'Add New Post' button.
- Select a category.
- Select whether you are posting to sell an item or you are posting to look for a particular item.
- Enter a title.
- Enter a description on the item you are posting.
- Enter a price that you are asking for.
- You are allowed to upload up to 3 images for your post.
- Please note that we only allow images in jpeg, jpg, png and gif file formats. For each image, the maximum file size allowed is 500 KB.
- After uploading, enter the security code and click on the 'Submit' button.
- You will receive a copy of Trade Acknowledgement Notification via email within a few minutes.
- Please note that your new post is submitted for review by our administrator. You will receive an email from us to notify you on the result of the review.
- Once your post is approved, it will appear in the respective section for other members to view.
- If you find any items that you are interested in, click on the item to send a private message to the owner of the post
- Check your private messages inbox periodically for any interested party getting in touch with you
Thank you and we look forward to serving you soon!