The Twenty-Four Solar Terms 4x3gm 999 Fine Gold and 24x8gm 999 Fine Silver 28-Coin Proof Set
Member Price: S$2,800.00
Order fulfilment will take 4-6 weeks from order placement.
This set consist of 4 pieces of 999 Fine Gold coins and 24 pieces of 999 Fine Silver coins.
999 Fine Gold coin
• Weight: 3gm each
• Diameter: 18mm each
• Face Value: 50 Yuan each
• Mintage: 30,000 pieces each
999 Fine Silver coin
• Weight: 8gm each
• Dimension: 23mm x 23mm each
• Face Value: 3 Yuan each
• Mintage: 60,000 pieces each
The People’s Bank of China have issued The Twenty-Four Solar Terms—Stories of Time Gold and Silver Commemorative Coins on August 7, 2022. The set consists of 28 coins, including 4 gold coins and 24 silver coins. All coins are legal tender of the People’s Republic of China.
Each coin of this set bears the common observe design featuring a gui biao (an ancient sundial) adorned with peach and plum blossoms, wheat and rice, the title of PRC and the year date.
Each 3gm round commemorative gold coin have a different design that features:
• swallows with willow branches, dwellings, trees and mountains in the background, the character “chun” (spring), and the face value.
• a frog with water lilies and a starry sky in the background, the character “xia” (summer), and the face value.
• a squirrel holding a pinecone with granaries and fruit trees in the background, the character “qiu” (autumn), and the face value.
• a deer adorned with snowflakes, with dwellings and trees in the background, the character “dong” (winter), and the face value.
Each 8gm commemorative silver coin features a tiger experiencing the 24 solar term seasons respectively.
|Country Of Issue||China|
|Product Type||Proof / Proof-Like Coin|
|Unit Of Measure||Sets|