The Queen's Reign The Commonwealth 925 Silver Proof Coin
Member Price: S$170.00
Issue: Early October 2022
- A celebration of Her Majesty The Queen’s dedication throughout her extraordinary 70-year reign
- The first series of UK coin designs to include The Queen’s signature, which is a detail that unites the designs in the collection
- Features an original, flag-themed reverse design by the artist and illustrator P. J. Lynch that symbolises the countries of the Commonwealth
- The edge inscription – ‘DEVOTED TO YOUR SERVICE’ – on the £5 Proof editions of the coin is taken from the speech Her Majesty made on her 21st birthday
- Each coin is accompanied by packaging that presents the inspiration behind each design and the theme it explores.
On her 21st birthday, a young Princess Elizabeth made a speech promising to serve the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth throughout her life. More than 70 years later, as the world celebrates Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Mint honours particular aspects of Her Majesty’s life of service. A limited collection of three UK coins highlights The Queen’s personal commitment to her people, communities and the Commonwealth nations.
The Irish artist and illustrator P. J. Lynch has represented three key areas of Her Majesty’s reign with richly symbolic designs that were inspired by and feature The Queen’s signature, as a symbol of her personal commitment to others. The first design explores the honours and awards she gives to nominated individuals for their service, the second highlights her patronage and support of charities, and the third celebrates Her Majesty’s tireless work for the Commonwealth.
|Label||Out Of Stock|
|Country Of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Material||925 Fine Silver|
|Unit Of Measure||Pieces|