The Singapore Mint – A NGC Submission Centre
Numismatics need to be constantly promoted and coin collectors and enthusiasts need to be empowered with the full knowledge and value of their collection. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) is one of the world's most trusted third-party grading service for coins, tokens and medals with an unparalleled commitment to accuracy, consistency and integrity. NGC has graded more than 50 million coins, each one backed by the industry-leading NGC Guarantee. The Singapore Mint is an official submission centre of NGC and you may submit your personal collection for NGC grading through us! We also offer a range of NGC-certified coins for your selection!
The appointment of The Singapore Mint as a NGC official submission centre will bring about the value-added service provision for collectors to:
- Submit personal coin collections for NGC Grading through The Singapore Mint
- Purchase The Singapore Mint selected range of NGC PF70/PF69 certified coins
Why grade your coins or purchase NGC-certified coins?
- Be empowered with full knowledge about the condition and value of your collection
- NGC certifies authenticity and coin quality to enhance your collection's value
- Make your collection easily tradable and realise premiums
- Preserve your coin in advanced holders for long-term protection
Find out more about the available coin grading service and certified coins here:
To submit your personal coin collections for NGC Grading through us: Visit our retail shops.
*NGC Coin Grading Services terms and conditions apply.
* * * * *
PROMOTION - FROM 8 APRIL TO 31 MAY 2022
Receive a NGC display box FREE when you submit a minimum of 15 coins for NGC grading at any The Singapore Mint retail shops.
- Promotion is from 8 April 2022 to 31 May 2022, while stocks last.
- Applicable for NGC grading submission of minimum 15 coins in one transaction.
- Maximum 3 NGC display boxes per customer.
- Terms & conditions apply.