“Be the First to Give Him Gold” Facebook Contest Terms & Conditions
From the moment you first hold him in your arms to the day you see him start a family of his own,
You want the best for your child.
BE THE FIRST TO GIVE YOUR CHILD GOLD.
Stand a chance to win a Singapore Mint Lunar Rooster 1/4oz 999.9 Fine Gold Proof Medallion (Worth $688)!
Visit The Singapore Mint Facebook Page now to find out more.
- Like The Singapore Mint’s Facebook page & share our “Be the first to give him gold” contest post publicly.
- Comment on the official contest post with your child’s name and your message of blessings for him/her.
Eg., I wish the best of ___________ for my son/daughter, (name here) this lunar year!
- At the end of the contest period, 2 parents will be picked as winners from the eligible participants based on the most interesting/ touching message for his/her child.
- Contest ends at 23:59 hrs on 10th January 2017. Winners will be contacted by 14th January 2017.
- For parents with children age 12 and below only.
- Participants must like The Singapore Mint Facebook page and comment on the official contest post.
- Participants must also share the official contest post.
- Winners must satisfy all verification requirements stated below before being declared the winner.
- There will be two parents who will be chosen as winners.
- Prize would be one piece of The Singapore Mint Lunar Rooster 1/4oz 999.9 Fine Gold Proof Medallion (Worth $688!) each.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other benefits. The Singapore Mint accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and The Singapore Mint reserves the rights to substitute the prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded.
- The Winners will be tagged and notified via Facebook private message, phone or email by 14th January 2017.
- If a participant cannot be contacted or fails to respond after 3 days, within 72 hours from the Facebook tag or private message, this participant will be disqualified and another winner will be selected as a replacement.
- Prior to Prize collection, Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport/Identification number for the purpose of verification & audit. Winners must also be able to produce child’s birth certificate for verification of name, relationship and age.
Other Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- The Singapore Mint’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by The Singapore Mint concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
- By entering the Contest, each participant agrees that: The Singapore Mint may collect, use, disclose and share the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, including The Singapore Mint’s promotional materials on their websites, social media in its original or edited format, without further notification, remuneration or compensation.
- The Singapore Mint reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions herein without prior notice.