2022 Aesop The Goose That Laid The Golden Eggs 8gm 999 Fine Silver Proof Coloured Coin
Member Price: S$100.00
Order fulfilment will take 4-6 weeks from order placement.
• The use of colour brings the story to life
• Finished to the finest Silver Proof standard.
• The packaging and a fully illustrated story book is also included and beautifully hand-illustrated by the engraver, Heena Rai.
• Presented in a beautiful acrylic display box.
• First gift children starters collector product for EIC Collections Ltd.
STRICTLY LIMITED TO 3500 COINS WORLDWIDE
THE EAST INDIA COMPANY IS DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THE FIRST RELEASES IN THIS NEW COLLECTION
EIC Collections Ltd has developed AESOP Collections, made up 6 stories and a finishing coin. The first two stories are ‘The Hare & the Tortoise’ and the secondly, ‘The Goose that Laid the Golden Egg’. The first coin to be released is ‘The Hare & the Tortoise’ which is about a race between the hare and a tortoise, unequal partners which is a common folktale theme in which ingenuity and trickery are employed to overcome a stronger opponent and at the end, slow and steady wins the race.
The second coin to be released will be ‘The Goose that laid the Golden Egg’, is also one of Aesop’s Fables and a story about greed. A farmer found that his goose had laid an egg of pure gold. Hoping to get all the gold at once the farmer Kills the goose, and sadly found nothing inside. If he had been less greedy, he might have had a golden egg every morning.
|Country Of Issue||Saint Helena|
|Product Type||Proof / Proof-Like Coin|
|Material||999 Fine Silver|
|Unit Of Measure||Pieces|